The new M6 Gen2 Mast Series light from OceanLED is 50% brighter than its previous model with an improved design. The narrow beam angle helps focus the powerful LEDs, enhancing the natural beauty of your vessel, making It perfect for illuminating your rigging.
Suitable for aluminium, steel and composite rigs on all sizes of boats ranging from sportfishing to larger yachts.
Easy to install, sturdy, weatherproof and exceptionally easy to maintain. Ultra low power draw, reverse polarity protection.
FOCUSED, NARROW BEAM ANGLE
38° focused, narrow beam to illuminate your spreaders, beams and rigging.
COMPACT AND SIMPLE DESIGN
Made from a chemically resistant optical polymer with a built in driver. Slender design is perfect for mounting on narrow spreaders and beams.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
Installation needs only a small, 1/2″ hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 2 screws to hold in place. No bonding required.
EASY TO CLEAN
Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any dirt saving hours of scrubbing each time you use it.
ACTIVE THERMAL CONTROL
ATC prevents overheating. In the event of overheating the ATC system will reduce the LED power level in order to protect the LEDs, or in extreme cases, turn off the fixture completely.
- Always find your boat when moored
- Eliminate poorly lit areas
- Enhance the lines of your boat at night
- Circular beam gives large deck footprint
- 10 meter cable for running down masts
- Same footprint as earlier models
- Chemically resistant polymer
What’s In The Box?
- M6 Mast Series Ultra White Unit hard-wired with 3 Metres of Marine Tinned Cable
- Waterproof Glass Fuse Holder with 3A Fuse
- Stainless Steel Fixing Screws
- Quick Installation Guide