GNX™ 120 7-inch Large Format Marine Instrument
Create a High-performance Glass Mast
- High-precision glass-bonded backlit LCD display avoids fogging
- Bold 2-inch (51 mm) digits are the largest digits in class
- Provides the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Displays more than 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions
- Integrated sailing eco-system allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
Designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration, this high-precision glass-bonded 7-inch large format instrument creates a beautiful “glass mast” display with superior readability day and night. It allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices and is controlled from a compatible GNX keypad. It is easy to set up, calibrate and use.
Enjoy superior readability in all conditions, day and night. Options for white or colour 2-inch (51 mm) digits — the largest in class — allow you to adjust for most preferred visibility setting for any lighting condition. The GNX 120 provides a flush mount glass mast look, and its glass-bonded high-contrast monochrome LCD display avoids fogging. Low power consumption of 0.36 W daylight with no backlight and 0.4 W nighttime with mid-level backlight preserves your batteries.
Customise Your Profile
Fully customisable user profiles allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Five display configurations are available: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display data for more than 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions.